[racktables-users] Re: RackTables RPM

  • From: Colin Coe <colin.coe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:48:42 +0800

Quick question.

I was testing my RPM for RackTables on a fresh machine and everything
seemed OK until I browsed to the URL and got this message:
---
This Racktables installation seems to be just upgraded to version
0.17.4, while the database version is 0.14.4. No user will be either
authenticated or shown any page until the upgrade is finished. Follow
this link and authenticate as administrator to finish the upgrade.
---

At this point MySQL server has just been installed and a root password
set but nothing else.

Any ideas why it thinks it has a 0.14.4 version DB?

Thanks

CC

--

Sent from my computer