[racktables-users] [QUE] where to modify permissions

  • From: Daniel Roos <daniel.roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Racktables <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:34:27 +0100

Hi,

maybe it's just me or because it's monday morning, I don't know.
I setup a new instance of RT created some users. These are per default
not allowed to login into RT, therefore I assume I have to configure the
permissions.
But when I go at "Main page: Configuration: Permissions", then this is
greyed out and I can't change it. The only entry in there is "allow
${userid_1}".
I'm looking through the files and DB, but I can't find the place, where
to modify and add the entries to enable the other accounts.
Does somebody have that early a hint for me where to look?

regards,
daniel