[racktables-users] Re: QSFP+ port type does not show up in the object/port drop down menu

  • From: Charles Ng <cng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:12:38 -0400

I need the 40GBase-CR4.  Which file would I find the "Default port outer
interface IDs" config option in?

--

Charles Ng // Systems Engineer
Collective Intelligence™ // collectivei.com

Founding member of the Council for Accountable
Advertising<http://councilinsider.com/>

you might use. Thanks. You are the best! <http://councilinsider.com/>