[racktables-users] Re: Q: changing object type

  • From: Killsystem <killsystem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:07:02 +0000

I recognized the the error message but didn't complained about it because
it works as well as usual after reloading the object page.
But I think it would be better to drop this possibility. If it should stay
for good it would need some polishing cause, in some cases, there would be
some orphaned attributes.
Since the admin could change it at will in the database I don't see a
problem with dropping the select box.

Gretz Killsystem

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:45:46 +0200, "Jeroen Benda"
<Jeroen.Benda@xxxxxxxxxx>