[racktables-users] Re: Object count

  • From: "Farrington, Ryan" <rfarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:51:32 -0500

Ok so a small bit of history for the next question:  I just upgraded
from 16.4 to 17.9, wow that was easy, but the object filter on the left
disappeared. I did enjoy that feature and would really like to see it
return. The only way I can "fake" it is to find an object I want to
filter on and then click on the type to go back to the depot view with
that filter in place.

Ryan Farrington
Senior Systems Engineer

MedAssets