[racktables-users] Re: New Version of racktables extension / custom report available

  • From: "Julson, Jim" <jjulson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:07:10 +0000

I can’t afford that much, I have a little baby girl along the way in just 11
weeks.  But I can chip in about $50.00 USD.  The reports section definitely
could use a little “buffing” for sure.  I think that at this point, the core
functionality of RT is done so well, that having someone dedicate a chunk of
time to the reports would be icing on the cake.