[racktables-users] Re: New Version of racktables extension / custom report available

  • From: Sebastian Mogilowski <smogilowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gjermund Jensvoll <gjerjens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:47:56 +0200

Hi,

The Asset Tag Variable can directly used:

$aResult[$Result['id']]['sAssetTag'] = $Result['asset_no'];

i added the asset Tag example to my Website.

I have noted your feature request for the switch report for version 0.3.

Thanks for your help !

Greetings

Sebastian

On 16.07.2012 12:31, Gjermund Jensvoll wrote:
Hi Sebastian!

Thanks for this excellent extension. It has been put to well use in my company's racktable installation. :)

I have a two suggestions/feature requests:
1. Switches that are mounted into a server chassis show "unknown: unknown" (The same way as blade servers did in version 0.1).

2. I really miss having asset tags in the report list. I tried to follow your guide for adding custom colums, but asset tags seem not to be a regular attribute. Do you know of any other way of adding asset tags to the list?

Hope you'll consider these if you're doing more releases.

Best regards,
Gjermund Jensvoll

On 16 July 2012 10:43, Sebastian Mogilowski <smogilowski@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:smogilowski@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    i created a new version of my racktables extension with custom
    reports.
    Thanks to a lot of people from this list. They help me a lot with
    new ideas, wishes and critics.

    You find the download link on this page:
    http://www.mogilowski.net/2012/07/16/racktables-extension-v0-2

    You also see 2 screenshots and 2 examples of modifications for the
    reports.

    The reports should run on Racktables 0.19.13 <tel:0.19.13> and
    0.20.0. (Older versions are not tested !)

    Greetings

    Sebastian

--
Mogilowski Sebastian
Geschäftsführer

oprago
Antonczyk Thiemo & Mogilowski Sebastian GbR
Stromerstr. 4
93049 Regensburg
Deutschland

Telefon:  +49 (941) 378 0 936-2
Fax:      +49 (941) 378 0 936-5
Mobil:    +49 (151) 127 1 930 9

E-Mail:   smogilowski@xxxxxxxxxx
Internet: www.oprago.com

Gesellschafter: Antonczyk Thiemo, Mogilowski Sebastian
USt-IdNr.: DE258713046