[racktables-users] IPv6 usage doodle (Was: IPv6)

  • From: Frank Altpeter <frank-racktables@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:47:43 +0100

Moin,

on 2010-03-17 at 13:05:48 CET, Denis Ovsienko wrote:

> >  Was awhile last time I posted here, just a request if its possible, to get
> > a IPv6 function as well, like the ipv4.
>
> The main reason for not having it implemented is that I don't use IPv6
> myself. But it would be interesting to know, how many people do use IPv6 this
> year.

Since I also think that this is a good question, I thought it would be a
nice idea to use doodle for this. If there's a common interest in
evaluating this question, please go to

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=89np2penqxvr747c

and answer accordingly. Anonymous participation is enabled.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

        Frank Altpeter

--
FA-RIPE || http://www.altpeter.de/