[racktables-users] IP tracking for Service Providors

  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:11:38 -0400 (EDT)

I recently found RackTables and so far am very happy with the software.
Unfortunately the organization I work for is a managed service provider so we
have multiple IP subnets that overlap (some customers have the same IP ranges).
 Is there any way within RackTables to accommodate this?  I realize we could do
multiple instances of RackTables but that's not an option for us.

If there's no easy way to accomplish this, can someone give me an idea of what
it would take to modify RackTables to handle it?  This may be something we
would be willing to either donate development time towards or possibly pay to
have implemented.  I tried emailing the info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx address but hadn't
received a reply... I know the developers may just be busy but wanted to give
everyone a heads-up incase there was an issue with that address.

Thanks in advance and once again - great application!

Mike Graham
Sr. Engineer
Xtium LLC.
www.xtium.com