[racktables-users] Re: Fw: Re: Whether racktables can be configured to check ping

  • From: Gopi Here <gopihere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:38:36 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. One quick question: In the post its mentioning like, we
have
to add the details to a file local.php.
========
To use the extension add this somewhere to your local.php file:

But I'm unable to find such a file in Racktables. Or can you tell me whether
the
file name has changed to some other in the new versions?

Please help.
Gopihere.