[racktables-users] Re: File downloads in IE not working - works fine in FF

  • From: Ernest Shaffer <ernest.shaffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:49:56 -0700

Tim,

You might try adding two new headers to the download.php file and see if this
helps.

Add:
    header("Pragma: ");
    header("Cache-Control: ");

Right above:
    header("Content-Type: {$file['type']}");

I looked at the source code for both 0.18.6 and the 0.19.10 both look very
similar so chances are you'd still have this issue with the latest code as
well.  If adding the additional headers fixes your problem, then this fix could
be added to the index.php under version 19.10 which is where the download code
appears to have been moved to.

Hope this fixes your IE problem.

Ernie