[racktables-users] Estimated release date for 0.20

  • From: Steven Brown <sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:37:19 +0000

I did some searching of the mailing list archives but could not find any
reference to an estimated release date for 0.20 besides what shows on the
roadmap.    It's now July and no release yet.

I realize it's available via GIT/SVN but I'm unsure of it's stability.

It would also appear that the two features I would most like to take advantage
of are still unfinished according to the roadmap.

I'm just looking for an estimate and if a few dollars would help it along, I
would be happy to donate.

You guys have an awesome product here!

Regards,
Steven Brown
This email including attachments is confidential and proprietary. If you are
not the intended recipient, any redistribution or copying of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return email, and delete this email.