[racktables-users] Dictionary problem

  • From: "Ray Robertson" <ray.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:40:57 +0100

Hi,

I have just found that if I go to Configuration --> Dictionary and click
on any chapter, both View and Edit are completly blank.

I'm running 0.17.3. Any ideas what could cause this?

It would have been a while since I last added anything to the
dictionary, perhaps not since the last upgrade.

Cheers,
Ray

--

Ray Robertson
Technical Architect

T 01442 458375
F 01442 458443
M 07718 358658
W  www.eckoh.com

Winner, Best Use of Technology Partnership, CCA Excellence Awards 2007

Winner, Innovation of the Year Award, Transport Innovations 2007

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.
Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are not binding
on the company.

Registered in England and Wales, No. 2796531
Registered office: Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP3 9HN

A member of the Eckoh Plc group of companies.