[racktables-users] Creating a user with View-Only access?

  • From: "Gilmore, Justin (LNG-SEA)" <justin.gilmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:40:36 -0800

I am trying to create a user account with View-Only access to our entire
Racktables environment. They are allowed to see all assets and tab info
but should not be able to change any details. We have not created a
universal tag that is attached to all objects.

Also, what are the rights allowed to a "Power User" as defined in the
Permissions example:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/racktables/index.php?title=RackTab
lesAdminGuide#Admin_and_power_user

Apologies if this has already been covered, I did not find a view-all
example on the wiki or previous postings.

Thanks,

Justin Gilmore