[racktables-users] Re: Cannot login as admin

  • From: Lucian <lucian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:54:59 +0000

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Tutton, James
<James.Tutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You haven't logged in and out again.  If the URL is index.php?logout you will
> get stuck in a loop.

I never got to login, right after the installation finished, it has
taken me to the login page and there it keeps asking me for
credentials again and again.
I tried going to /index.php, /index.php?login, no change.
The only thing that comes to mind which can cause this is I'm not
using a FQDN, I'm using http://racks as URL.

Any other suggestions?