[racktables-users] A brand new shiny pre-release is ready to be tested

  • From: Denis Yeldandi <dyeldandi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:58:55 +0300

Dear RackTables users!

We have some great news. As some of you have already noticed, we have a new website design, which is supposed to be cleaner and nicer than the old one. Feel free to criticize though.

And another thing is that we have a new demo set up that runs a pre-release code with long-awaited (well, long-awaited by me, at least) time-machine feature. There is some kind of documentation/overview of this feature in our wiki http://racktables.org/trac/wiki/TemporalFeature . And demo is accessible on this http://racktables.org/demo.php page.

Please feel free to check it out, play with it, break it and file bug reports in this mailing list. The more bugs we fix, the sooner it will be out.

Cheers,
Denis!