[racktables-users] Re: A brand new shiny pre-release is ready to be tested

  • From: Mateusz Blaszczyk <blahu77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:52:30 +0000

Denis,

1) I like more the old way (0.16.6) of colouring the background of
tags and properties in object's View tab.
2) The patchpanels strike back. Is there a plan for implementing
patchpanel to patchpanel connections? And following that a
cross-connect tracing? that would be a big thing that many would
appreciate. PP to PP connections should not be 1-1 rather n-m, as only
fraction of ports could be cross-connected between PPs. I appreciate
the time-machine feature but I think that cross-connects would add
more value (I am very subjective here).

Thanks again for that powerfull tool,

Best Regards,

-mat