[racattack] Re: Oracle 12c DB media @ RAC Attack OOW 2013

  • From: Leighton Nelson <leightonn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:51:42 -0500

I like Hans' idea. Also the leased laptops is something we've done in past
events and could help a lot especially in circumstances where users are
having issues with either their PCs or the installation.
The general specs are on the RAC Attack site. If we can get them sponsored
it would be be a big bonus.
I'll also be sending out advertisements to the RAC SIG mailing list as well
as via IOUG  plus post in social media. Hopefully OTN will provide
adequate on site signage.

--
Regards,
Leighton L. Nelson