[pythonvis] Re: Studying

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:22:40 +0300

Hmm, can you please tell me what version of Jaws and Notepad++?

I tried it but I found that if I select text, Jaws doesn't speak it. This
means that it is not accessible since selecting text is a very common thing.
But maybe I haven't matched the right versions.

--Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>