[python] Re: wiki update

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:51:22 +0100

Hello Uipko, looking forward to your flevobike update. It is a good idea to dedicate the wiki to all kinds of MBB bikes und trikes. Maybe we also should include RWS-contraptions too. But I would not include other bikes as it might make the wiki too unspecific.

BTW1: My website http://www.python-lowracer.de is closing in May 2011 (provider change results in loss of domain and webspace). I might move parts of it to the wiki, but if you want to save something: Now is the last chance for it.

BTW2: @Dirk and Marek: Wiki has been spammed again.

On 25.02.2011 09:03, Uipko Berghuis wrote:
I didn't edit anything yesterday,  a round a week ago I added some
text to the flevo page. These changes are gone. No prob, I wanted to
update it anyhow.

Uipko