[python] Re: wiki update

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 20:16:35 -0800 (PST)

Anyone feeling uncomfortable starting a wiki page?  If yes, what's the barrier?

I had to guess the very first step, which I have added to the help page.
Create a Page
To create a new page, just type in a name with underscore separating words
after
"http://en.openbike.org/wiki/"; in the address bar, for example "First_Last",
Wiki will automatically create a page with blank page with the title "First
Last", ready for edit.

After that, the cheat sheet has been very
helpful, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Cheatsheet

Vi