[python] Re: tire pressure

  • From: "Sam v. Herwaarden" <sammelweis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:42:53 +0200

Indeed, I also noticed this after I took some pressure out of my front tyre
- I recently bought a Fox Float R air suspension system, which was great,
and now I don't even feel small bumps (though I hear my rear fork shaking).
Apart from that, it is practically impossible to implement front suspension
in a python - I've been thinking about it, but it would become terribly
complicated and probably would not fit in the little space you have up
front. It could be done simple, but this would probably have a negative
effect thanks to the cranks being on the unsuspended part of the bicycle
(and most of the parts as well). I think the only sensible python front
suspension solution are the Pantour hubs ( http://www.pantourhub.com ).
Sam