[python] Re: stand for the stokid python

  • From: Patrick van Gompel <patrick_van_gompel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:25:06 +0100

Hmm yes, but laws are there for the people, not the other way around, right?
Since a rear brake on a python is rather useless and a double brake on the
front makes much more sense (safety wise), I doubt whether you would ever run
into problems.
A python is just so different compared to a normal bike that there is no point
to conform to that law, I think. For a python with a low CoG a seat belt is a
better idea than a rear brake ;-p