[python] Re: pythoon ride

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:49:00 +0200 (CEST)

> What I think isn't good with the current state of the pythoon is:
> * box is not closed in bottom and sides
> * seat must be enlarged so he gets a head rest
> * find a helmet for him that fits - a good bombshell-helmet.

Hi Dirk,

these are -as well- the only concerns I could see so far, especially that the
box is not closed. In the event that you fall over to the side, his hands might
get trapped between road and box frame. You could close the frame and/or attach
to either side of the upper frame a plastic block that keeps a distance between
frame and ground.
Other than that, the short distance from ground means a lot less impact in a
crash, so having three wheels becomes less important, so does a helmet. A head
rest might indeed be much more important :-)

Thanks for all the documentation!
Dirk