[python] Re: pythoon ride

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 05:41:31 +0100

Hi Dirk,

Yes, beautiful extension (sorry for the pun) of the Python idea. Love it! I too, like a couple of others, worried at once about your boy's hands. Otherwise, I could see nothing to worry about at all -- except all those damned cars much too close and fast. But now that Peak Oil is here (2005 for crude, 2008 for all-liquids, it appears more and more as we watch and wait), we should all have to worry about that much less with each year that passes: just survive, and watch the motorised traffic shrink away more every year. Great time to be a young biker! Actually, not too bad for an old biker either.

Have you ever thought, Dirk, that you could become the world's first commercial Python builder.....? Someone has to, after all.

Cheers,  RhG