[python] Re: [python]424km

  • From: dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:38:37 +0200

serge wrote:

Max speed in pedaling mode: about 35 km/h (pedaling at higher speeds: impossible!)
Max speed reached today *59.5 Km/h* downhill.
Hoi Serge,

This is probably obvious, but... be careful! If your still unsure on your bike (35kmh max normal pedalling), it seems to me to be dangerous to go so fast downhill.

My high speed progress is being slowed by lack of good hills :^)

I've gotten used to go over 60kmh "barriere" (it feels the same now as 50kmh felt before, or 40kmh a long time ago), and my max speed downhill is now 66kmh. This one happened two weeks ago on the way back from a 2 day trip. First camping trip this Year!! Yeah! 235kms in all, overnight at Sjælands Odde with two companions, one of which is Thomas Jahn (though not on his python)

C U
Dirk