[python] Re: [python]424km

  • From: "Carl Punton" <carlpunton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:19:54 +0200

Hi all,

  Serge, congratulations on your progress, you'll soon be a "master
pythonist"!
   Thanks for asking about mine,  I'm ashamed to say I haven't progressed at
all since the last time I posted, life got in the way once again! (no, I'm
not in prison!) Work space problems.
    That's not to say I won't master it, just not at the moment, I need to
do more work on it first, I'm sure as soon as I get round to it there will
be another big jump in progress, probably followed by a period of nothing
again!.

Regards, Carl.