[python] Re: python Digest V11 #55

  • From: Howard Stevens <hstevens94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:23:09 +1000

Hullo Vi .......and congratulations on the number of models and experiments
you carry out!!  My next trike will not have a roof but the suggestion is a
good one.
I agree that the PSI is more of a problem with the trikes and so a reduced
pivot angle seems necessary.  This time I am fitting a damper a la Hipparon
which may help and avoids the unsightly wheel flop when at rest.  My
building efforts seem to be rather slow this time, but I should be finished
in the next month.  CHanging the pivot angle after construction affects the
whole geometry so that the mid section is either too high or too low, so I
am hoping that 55 degrees will be just right!!  Thanks for your comments.

Thanks also Gerald for your comments on pivot angle.  Anyone else??

Regards from "Down under"....... Howard