[python] Re: patent

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 21:00:45 -0500

I think it's a very cool design and one I'd like to eventually emulate in
some form.  The only hard thing about it is getting the tilt and steering
set up so it feels optimum for the style of riding you do.  The tilting
trikes are a blast because you can be really agressive leaning into corners
without the fear of falling like on a two wheeler, or tipping like on a
trike.