[python] Re: Leverarm Python - @25hz: do you know of studies supporting your assesments?

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:49:20 -0500

I found it in a Google search while looking for somethinga little different
in topic.  I don't think those results are counterintuitive though.  Most
people close their eyes and see someone pedalling with their legs and
pedalling with their arms.  They don't even think about all the back,
stomach, shoulder, chest, glute and hip muscles being employed to stiffen
the body so force can be applied with all 4 limbs.  On top of that, the body
is no different from any other system where the more parts doing work, the
less efficient the overall system is.  While the body is a magnificent
machine, it still has to answer to the laws of physics.