[python] Re: non python reads book

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:31:10 +0200

Thanks Dirk Jan,

the bike looks like a TT-clone to me. This is one thing, that I would desperately miss on any other non-MBB recumbent: Not being able to use both hands for non-steering actions.

Next year I definitely will try the Midsommar-Tour again. Not for the sake of publicity but for my pleasure. Better raingear will also be on board.

On 20.09.2007 11:23, Dirk Jan Luiting wrote:
ok,
a bit off the python-stability topic,
but interesting and funny to see my Italian friend Lucio.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lucio53
(see the one with the man in white suit)
friendly greetings,
Dirk Jan

fur Jürgen,
i hope you have more luck next time on your great journey,
and may the weather gods be with you then.
also, may the press be with you!,
and i hope you would get all the media attention you deserve.