[python] Re: jurgen's python website

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:13:04 +0200

Hi Gregory,

it is just because the end of my provider's contract. This might lead to the shutdown. Not sure, if it will really happen, but better download the stuff you may need for your work. Fortunately the Swedish HPV has offered to mirror http://www.python-lowracer.de so it won't be lost. Also, some guys have started to move content and pictures to the wiki.

So nothing to worry about ;-)

Regards and thanks for your kind help offering,
Jürgen.

On 16.05.2011 15:28, Gregory Andronaco wrote:
hi there python folks,

i am a long time lurker and admirer of python 'bents.

just saw that jurgen's really nice website is going down this month???

is this really true?  should I copy it to my files?

is there any way of incorporating it into the wiki?

i am not a computer geek.  i am a mechanical geek.

what I know about computers is self defense....

is there anything a mechanical geek can do to help?

gregory
ukiah, ca