[python] Re: jurgen's python website

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:18:34 +0200

Hi Jan-Inge,

Good news: I could make a new contract with my provider. So my domain and website seems to be on the save side now.

Thanks for the support,
Jürgen.

On 16.05.2011 19:13, Jan-Inge Ljungberg wrote:
Hello Jürgen and listies!
I have talken to the other boardmembers of the Swedish HPV club and we
all agree that the Python site must be saved, we think this is
important for the HPV-history to save this sides. We also agreed that
we can pay for the domainnames. We offer free space for Jürgens site
on our own server. Jürgen have you the files on your computer? it is
easier to move it to our server that way.
Best wishes

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Jan-Inge Ljungberg

Möllemadsvägen 40 E