[python] Re: izzy bike

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:02:32 +0200

Hi Vi [haɪ̯fɪ <http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_IPA-Zeichen>] ;o),
but friction isn't a conastant ratio, and the angle the steering bar has
for a certain steering angle will change every time. maybe the steering bar
is sometimes allready like full conrering, but you're still going straight.
The clamped pullies prevent such situations as long as they don't brake.

Steffen