[python] Re: izzy bike

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:22:41 +0200

Hy Vi,
I think not friction is used here, but instead a certain ratio of steering
angles on the steering bar and the pivot. So you steer 30° at the bar and
got 15° on the pivot but with less forces to be applied by the hands. Or
maybe it's not directly the ratio but more the different direction of
acting - pushing and pulling on the handles instead of trying to shifting
it sideways. In any case the cables shoult be clamped at the pulleys to
work properly.

Steffen