[python] Re: brazing

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:21:32 +0100

Mine is brazed with an oxy/propane set and ordinary "brass" rods. I made
enforcement plates for the tubebends and for the BB (I boxed it in
litterally). The pivotshell is surrounded by the front tubes. It seems to
hold up nicely.

http://www.scheel.net/HPV/Python/default.asp (moving to
http://python.data.he-hosting.de/Torben)
vh