[python] Re: angle angle angle....?!

  • From: Laurent Dechenne <laurent.dechenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:28:39 +0200

hi,
well not easy to coment on ... with my englisch....
well how to say reaction with the speed becomes extremly "nervous".... not the time to keep stability
never hurt... we fall not from high place... just good slide with "apropriate" clothes :)
python 1 have too much slack... but not number 2... and i have same probleme,
Then, i have to build number 3 with good steering angle to now...occation to compare with my low "flevocopie"(not realy flevo but with positive weelbase)
ciao
Laurent

JPEG image

JPEG image

Le 29-avr.-04, à 11:14, Jürgen Mages a écrit :

Laurent,

getting off at 35 km/h is no longer fun - Hope you did not hurt
yourself.

How did it exactly happen. Did the bike wobble, was the road
curvy. Do you think this happended due to lack of practice or
due to too much slack in the bike?

Greetings from Jürgen.