[python] Re: a new python!

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:45:04 +0200

Hi Jürgen,

thank you very much for the compliment!

I didn't try the bike out yet, because some essential parts are still
missing (e.g. the chain). A week was not enough time to build this bike.
Next week I have to work again, so not a lot of time, but may be at
least I manage to get the chain and brakes on.

>From the point of geometry I assume it will be rather the same. The
trail is a little bigger to accomodate the longer pivot, and this I can
feel when sitting on it. The bike straightens in a much more "resolute"
way then my bike. Hopefully the rear suspension works in a nice way, and
is not too bouncy.

Dirk