[python] Re: Webcam Passing

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:22:29 +0100

I actually got three pictures of you (made a little script saving the picture if it changes), so you got really a lot of stamina sitting there in the barren cold!

Barren cold?! It was +3 deg and the whole 3 weeks before we had -10 deg. So this is like the beginning of spring.

Very smart, that you saved the pictures.  Just send them PM to me.

BTW I wonder why your postings to the list sometimes are
rejected by the listbot and sent to me for approval?

PS: whats the effect of zinc poissoning? Do you get it from simple welding or did you do brazing?

When I redesigned Sergio´s frame jig I used zinc coated steel tubing. I removed the coating only partially and inhaled too much of the vaporising zinc while welding. The effects are a cough for a few hours and some stomach pain. Good thing is that its only acute and not chronical like e.g. lead poisoning.