[python] Re: Bicycling physics

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:27:06 +0100

Hi,

Dirk Bonne wrote:

For lower pivot angles the results are now more or less the same as in my program, but at larger pivot angles there is a diviation. But at least the values that are output are sane now (negative trail give a rise at steering angle).

I haven't checked the reason for the deviation (and like i said it is not impossible that I am wrong. Calculating all this I find quite tricky).

And reading result are even more so :^)

The changes made to the program do make the result the same.

I did only compared two different head angles with each other when I wrote about the diviation (didn't notice that I set my program to run to 70degrees --Rays program runs until 79degrees).

Hope this helps in calcuation of the forces and the influences on the stability.
Dirk