[python] Re: Training Wheels

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:21:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

so far, hosting is not that expensive and i'm happy to cover the costs as my
contribution.

as far as the scope is concerned, the name openbike leaves some headroom. Within
this community alone, there have been a lot discussion on airbikes, flevos,
trikes, other low racers, hipparions - and lately laurents fwdrws. We startet to
document somewhat those bikes as well, to set the python apart and figure out
what the benefits and shortcomes are in relation to other designs. Also, if
things would really catch up, there is always the possibility to have "portal
pages" to each project, so information is alway only a click away, regardless
what ones personal focus is.
Also, more home builders means more ideas and tips for frame buildung, gears and
all the other common stuff that all bike designs share.

So i'm open :-)

greeting,
DirkS

Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 21. Februar 2011 um 04:54 geschrieben: