[python] Re: Starting to build

  • From: olaf <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:23:30 +0100

Ok, so you are an aesthete. A brave aesthete! Not the worst thing to be in this world. Besides, if the bike works well you won't have to dismount it again in order to paint it.

That mini foldable thing you mention, could you be a little more elaborate? I am intrigued by recumbent foldables and would love to hear more about the project.

By the way, at the Spezi fair in Germersheim 24 April, there will be a folding bent's competition. Have a look at some of the competitors here:

http://www.faltlieger.de/teilnehmer.html

olaf

On Wednesday, March 17, 2004, at 10:11 PM, Eduardo L P Jr wrote:

Yes, I do!

Python isn't the first design I build. My first bent was a wooden frame SWB.
The second one, is a FWD twist chain called Ype (you may see both at
http://www.ypebike.cjb.net/ ). My third design is almost ready and it is
called Ype Mini, a mini foldable bent 16/16. I'm assuming the risk to do the
finishing of my Python without testing. I know that this is a great risk,
but...

[]'s Eduardo