[python] Re: Stability

  • From: Robert Bunting <metalheads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:33:14 -0400

You are the master. I will trust your judgement. I believe I am guilty of overthinking until I can actually start building.

Regards,
Rob

On May 9, 2004, at 8:29 AM, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Rob,

imagine a skateboard or snowboard. Both have an
integrated steering principle. The result is, that you act out
of your whole body movement to initiate a turn.
Once you have enough practice, the resulting motion
will be flawless and elegant. For me the python would be far less
attractive with any additional steering mechanism.