[python] Re: Python report, and circular tubes

  • From: "daryl bender" <darylbender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:20:37 -0500

I think hitting a pothole would be more of a jerk motion (derivative of accelleration) or impulse type force. I think the problem with calculating this is the assumptions made about the potole and the conditions of impact would likely change the outcome wildly.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.