[python] Re: Positive Trail using Hubless Wheel - use 4-bar link steering instead?

  • From: bren102 <bren102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:51:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dirk,

I did come across Jürgens mention just this morning :-) ie Monday, April 18,
2011 3:38 AM "virtual steering pivot idea again".

I have also recently read how not only does gyroscopic effects, but also trail
effects appear to have no bearing upon self-righting ability. If that is so,
then researching the effects of trail using 4-bar linkages may likely go
nowhere.

however, attachments do not appear to be saved with text eg
//www.freelists.org/post/python/4-bar-linkage contains a link for:
//www.freelists.org/archives/python/09-2004/gif3UvrApaVNd.gif
Is there a way to retrieve the attachments?

Regards,

Brendan