[python] Re: Penny Farthings "re-issue"

  • From: "daryl bender" <darylbender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:01:10 -0400

BTW seeing as there are many HPV enthusiasts here I forgot to mention that one one of my searches I found new ones for sale (not cheap though). Seems a group of guys measured up an original Columbia Expert, made exact 3D cad models of it and are now using the 3D models to get fabricators to make the parts;

http://www.bicyclesreborn.com/ or http://www.algenon.org/

Per my previous post about putting ones legs over the bars in preparation of a fall, I wonder if this led to the original concept of a recumbent with under seat steering. Hmmmmm..... :-)

Daryl

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.