[python] Re: One more....

  • From: "Marc Huebner" <marchuebner@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:23:10 +0100 (MET)

> In fact, you have created a very beautiful machine.

Thanks!

> Now comes the hardest part: learning to ride - but even
> there you seem to be very fast. Good luck.

Normally, I'm more the "builder" than the "rider", but here to ride seems to
be as great as to build. It's really very very funny.

> What makes me wonder, when I look at all the different
> projects: Hardly anyone has mounted a front fender,
> which from my point of view is indispensable for riding.

For allday use it is very important, I'm sure. If I will use this bike more
than just for fun, I will also mount a front and a rear fender. To get wet
from behind is also very ugly..... .

Marc

--
Marc Hübner
Keltenweg 1

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++