[python] Re: One more....

  • From: "Marc Huebner" <marchuebner@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:23:17 +0100 (MET)

Torben wrote:
>and keep us updated on your learning progress!

I would like to drive much more, but I've currently pain in my back! I think
that this is because I have to train some muscles that have been unused
until now. Has someone made the same experiences?

This weekend I want to mount brakes and gearshifters. until now, I haven't
found the right place for this, because I have gearshifter and brake lever
in one piece an I don't want to destroy them when I fall the first time.

Greets

Marc

--
Marc Hübner
Keltenweg 1

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!