[python] Re: New P3 Video (Was: Re: PX.5 report)

  • From: Ray Schümacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:05:44 -0800

>by your request I made a 60 s video (9MB) showing myself
>making some 8-turns with the P3. The camera is mounted
>40 cm above the BB. Nice viewing effect.
>
>http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/Python%20P3,%20eight%20turns.avi

Thanks! Was that the latest version P*?
Looks like good riding weather. Now I'm thinking that I should encode more of
my MTB video.

>Inspirated by this, I want to build a longer support arm for the camera
>to show the whole front of the bike while turning.

It would also be good to see video riding straight, toward a fixed tripod
camera, and then turning away last second. It would settle how the turns are
initiated, vis-a-vis an upright.

Thanks again,
Ray