[python] Re: Mini Python Update

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:21:09 +0100

Good one Vi. It seems to have two pivots like the Bipolar. Did you weigh the Mini?

BTW: After snow and ice finally retreated from Germany, I started my P3-riding season last weekend. It is now 9 years since I built the P1 and for me riding this bike still hasn't lost its fascination.

Regards,
Jürgen.

On 05.03.2012 06:39, Vi Vuong wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDQQZ0jAFBQ

16" baby python is modified to fold and fit inside a suitcase, for
traveling. A hinge from a folding scooter handlebar for the main
frame. 2 recycled seat posts are used for quick release...

Pivot angle is also lowered to 60 deg, see original at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duMlX_4JTEs

Vi